From the desk of
Representative Shirley Ringo
(You may print the questionnaire and send, or if this is inconvenient, copy it to paper. Please attach additional sheets for lengthy responses.)
1. What services have you/someone you support lost because of state cuts in programs? How are you affected by losing this support?
2. Have you been able to maintain important services by paying for them yourself? If so, what has been the cost to you?
3. Do you think the reductions in support will be more costly to the public in the future? (For example, more complex health problems, etc.) Please explain.
4. Idaho ended the 2011 fiscal year with $85 million more in revenue than legislative leaders were willing to budget. Do you think Governor Otter should call a special session of the Legislature and use some of that money to restore Medicaid programs?
5. For Service Providers:A. How have the cuts in Medicaid affected you as a service provider?
B. What costs have you found it necessary to absorb following decisions made by the 2011 Idaho Legislature?
Name___________________ You have my permission to use this publically.
Address________________ You have my permission to use this publically, but no name please.
Please share complete and return questionnaires to Representative Ringo:
Representative Shirley G. Ringo (D)
District 6, Latah
House Seat B1021 Herrington Rd., Moscow, 83843
Home (208) 883-1005
Bus (208) 301-2272
FAX (208) 883-1005