WICAP WILL BE IN GARDEN VALLEY ON
FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 12:00 to 2:00 p.m.
COMMODITIES (temporary emergency food)
ENERGY KITS TO ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS
CROUCH COMMUNITY HALL : 1022 Old Crouch Rd.
Western Idaho Community Action Partnership, Inc. (WICAP) is involved with developing and administering anti-poverty programs. They offer many services to low-income populations in Western Idaho communities:
Emergency Assistance, Education, Employment, Housing, Health--including help for pregnant women, and self-sufficiency.
They welcome volunteers, who enable them to offer more services; in return, volunteers can obtain or update skills for employment.
If you are in need of assistance, please bring the following:
1) Recent copy of utility bill.
2) Recent payroll stub showing past three months income.
3) Documents from Social Security, Unemployment, Pension, etc.
4) Final termination notice.
5) Proof of present address.
6) Proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.