GARDEN VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Garden Valley School Multi-Purpose Room
May 31, 2011
The mission of the Garden Valley School District is to provide educational excellence, allowing students to succeed in an ever-changing, technological world.
6:00 – Meeting begins
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approve and Adopt Agenda
5. Clerk Vacancy
A. Discussion of Clerk vacancy and consideration of applicant(s).
1. Consideration of motion to elect Clerk of the Board.
A. Treasurer’s/Business Manager’s Report
1. Budget Amendment(s) for 2010-2011
B. Superintendent’s Report
1. Presentation of proposed 2011-2012 district budget
7. Discussion and Community Comment [Patrons may comment on the budget proposal, offer alternative ideas, different priorities, or provide other financial related input.]
A. Individual comments will be solicited by the Board.
B. Delegations may sign up and be recognized by the Board. Delegations will be limited to 30 minutes each.
8. Action Items
A. New Business
1. Discussion and consideration of motion to amend the 2010-2011 Budget.
2. Discussion and consideration of motion to adopt 2011-2012 Budget.
THE BOARD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE AGENDA PRIOR TO OR AT THE MEETING
If any auxiliary aids or services are needed for individuals with disabilities, please contact the district office at 462-3756 no later than three (3) working days before the meeting.